Monday, March 28, 2005
RTS Progress Meeting 3/28
Me
Security
- Matthew is going to make a quick winforms app that will allow us to create/edit RTS Users. We can sell this as extra secure since it doesn’t run over the web. Hopefully this is all we have to do. I will remove the User Management link from Admin menu.
Reports
- I will modify the Locator Data Report to first call a C# function written by Rusty
- I will modify Reports so that it will show up within the same window as the rest of RTS.
- I will make the tree only show one level of nodes
- I will make Reports look like it’s part of RTS
Rusty
- Research to see if we can replace the ComputerName & AskingNow fields in the tmpLocatorData table with just a GUID field
- Create a C# function to fill the tmpLocatorData that can be used by the Locator Data Report
- Continue work on Edit Division Schedules and Schedule Codes
Rupert
- Will work on any report bugs that exist
Aaron
- Will remove error dialogs from Buildings & Building Travel Times
- Work on other misc bugs assigned to him